Ten Commandments For Customer Relations
- THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER AN INTERRUPTION TO YOUR WORK. The Customer is your real reason for being in business. Chores can wait!
- GREET EVERY CUSTOMER WITH A FRIENDLY SMILE. Customers are people, and they like friendly contact. They usually return it.
- CALL CUSTOMERS BY NAME. Make a game of learning customers’ names. See how many you can remember. This is a valuable habit.
- REMEMBER-YOU ARE THE COMPANY! In the Customer’s eyes, you are as important as the president of your company...probably even more so.
- NEVER ARGUE WITH A CUSTOMER. The Customer is always right (in his/her own eyes). Be a good listener, agree with him/her where you can, and then do what you can to make him/her happy.
- NEVER SAY, “I DON’T KNOW.” If you don’t know the answer to a customer’s question, say, “That’s a good question. Let me find out for you.”
- REMEMBER THAT THE CUSTOMER PAYS YOUR WAGES. Every dollar you earn comes from the Customer’s pocket. Treat him/her like the boss. He/She signs your pay check.
- STATE THINGS IN A POSITIVE WAY. Choose positive words when speaking to a Customer. It takes practice, but it is a valuable habit that will help you become an effective communicator.
- BRIGHTEN EVERY CUSTOMER’S DAY! Make it a point to do something that brings a little sunshine into every customer’s life, and soon you’ll discover that your own life is happier and brighter!
- GO THE EXTRA MILE! Always do just a little more than the Customer expects you to do. You will be richly rewarded for this habit.
Depend On: Our Factory Certified Trainers & Master Technicians to Resolve Your Equipment Concerns
- Each of our technicians have been put through rigorous training to get your machine back up to manufacturer specifications ensuring minimal office disruption.
- All technicians carry laptops and phones to be able to get the answers required to fix your machine.
- OEM parts are the only products used on your equipment!
- Our Technicians are not given bonuses based on the amount of parts they didn't have to use like our competitors. We make sure parts are replaced as needed, no exceptions!
All Service Calls Require Minimum Call Procedure (MCP)
This Means no matter what our technician gets called out for they make sure your machine is running correctly throughout the entire machine and is as shiny as the day you purchased the machine from EBM.
Our Service Technicians also promises to go through their resolution of the machine with the contact that called in for service. If that person is unavailable then we find the next in command to make sure the problem was understood and resolved to your satisfaction!
How Can We Help You?
Learn about our services and solutions:
- Need Service?
- Looking for a Quote?
- Want a Document Audit?